Importance of Early Childhood Education
The fact the importance of early childhood education
Early childhood education is more directed at the formation of character in the form of independence, able to cultivate creativity and cultivate and develop motor skills, where it can already be seen when the child enters the age of 2 to 4 years. When children move on to primary education next, then the child is able to take advantage of patterns of thinking more logically and critically and be able to develop their talents and interests for his own welfare and be a pride to their environment and are ready to receive formal lessons or knowledge in other forms (non-formal).
See Also : jewish charity
Here is the importance of early childhood education:
- So that child can develop their skills and intelligence to manage, control and control of fine motor movements and ballpark in order to absorb and understand and be sensitive to sensory stimuli as well without the help of others (standalone)
- So that children can understand, comprehend and think positively, logical, critical and creative in digesting words when communicating with their environment and were able to find the best solution for their own problems and be able to understand the social environment as well as social and cultural diversity.
- Early childhood education is the first gate before the child early childhood stepped on basic education and continuing for the next higher level of education.
- Coaching, teaching and application of moral and improve a person’s intelligence and providing ways to improve the spirit of learning to become a person who is more creative, independent, polite and smart at the same time being able to see talents and interests that could someday be a human resources much beneficial for the wider community.
- At an early age is the easiest time to form the desired human person becomes .Mendidik expectations and steer independence, intelligence, good behave and apply the norms of religion can still be easily done at ages 1 to 6 years.
- Age before reaching 8 years is usually the children have a sense of curiosity that is still very strong and the taste wanted to be creative than others when it finds things that are new, including the school that covers all aspects, then the children will easily absorb and receptive to science whatever he wanted to know.
- At the age of 0 to 6 years of a child’s brain is actually being active and easier to absorb and receive information up to 80 percent, which means the physical, mental and spiritual will be formed by slowly with increasing intelligence and the emergence of talents and interests, as talent to sing, dance, play piano, playing the violin, painting and others.
- The importance of early childhood education to establish and direct a person to persons who are strong (not easily discouraged), be more creative and do not be the cause of school children become lazy to learn. increase confidence and foster self-reliance within the intelligence they possess that can later be used to continue at the next level of basic education.
- Early childhood education is done and necessary because it adapted to the changing times that require changes in the behavior of a higher quality and intelligence of the younger generation is more advanced, so that their children can be better prepared and can be beneficial for the development of a nation that has begun a more modern with all the latest innovations are always born in each year. it takes the different bits of intelligence future.